Below is a list of companies that aren’t fully vegan, but make vegan shoes, boots, sandals, and/or other forms of footwear that we haven’t even heard of yet. This list may include brands where all of their footwear is vegan, even if they have non-vegan clothing, accessories or other products, and brands where some of their footwear is vegan, and some of it isn’t. Here she goes!
- Duuo (some shoes are fully vegan, others contain recycled wool)
- Ecoalf (all shoes are fully vegan – brand makes some sweaters with recycled wool)
- Joline Jolink (all shoes PETA-approved vegan – brand makes some clothing with organic & ‘dead stock’ conventional wool)
- Komodo (all shoes are fully vegan – brand makes some clothing with virgin wool)
- Merry People (all boots are fully vegan – brand makes their socks with virgin wool)
- Nike (all shoes, cleats and other footwear without leather or suede are vegan – all footwear uses synthetic, animal-free glues)
About This List
We gather a list of as many companies as we can, through lists from PETA, bloggers, instagram… wherever we find them, and collect them in a big ol’ spreadsheet. We then contact them to ask them a lengthy series of questions regarding their production methods, labour practices, sustainability plans, and of course, the materials they use for their footwear.